Martina
My Birthday Hello everyone!!!! Today is my birthday and now I'm 15!!! I can't believe to have lived for so much time!!!! Unluckily my birthday is near the beginning of the school!!... It starts on the 14th September!!!! In the end of the school I planned to do a lot of things for this summer, but I haven't done much.. It is always so!!!! However I'm very happy because now my English is better!! Then this summer I planned something for this new years!!!! I'm going to do theater and Indian dance!!!! I like dancing, but the theater... I don't know if it is a thing for me... I'm very shy... But the others think that it would help me to made new friends and to become more extroverted!!!! I hope that it'll be so!!!! I'm anxious to start!!!!!!!!

My Birthday

Hello everyone .

Today is my birthday and  I'm 15 now. I can't believe i have lived so long )) . Unluckily/ Unfortunately, my birthday falls close to the beginning of the school which starts on the 14th September.At the end of  school , I had planned to do a lot of things for  summer, but I did not do much.. It has always being so . However, I'm very happy because my English is better now .  This summer I have planned something for the new years( for the future): I'm going to do theater and Indian dance. I like dancing, but -" the theater '' ? , I don't know if it is a thing for me : I'm very shy .However, the others think that it would help me make new friends and  become more extroverted. I hope that it'll be so. I'm anxious to start.

Happy 15th birthday , Martina  .

!!!! - see this -  https://www.englishclub.com/writing/punctuation-exclamation-mark.htm

My Birthday

Hello everyone!!!! Today is my birthday and now I'm 15!!! I can't believe to have lived for so much time!!!! Unluckily my birthday is near the beginning of the school!! It starts on the 14th September!!!! At the end of the school I planned to do a lot of things for this summer, but I haven't done much.. It is always so!!!! However, I'm very happy because now my English is better!! Then this summer I planned something for this new year!!!! I'm going to do theater and Indian dance!!!! I like dancing, but the theater... I don't know if it is a thing for me... I'm very shy. But the others think that it would help me to make new friends and to become more extroverted!!!! I hope that it'll be so!!!! I'm anxious to start!!!!!!!!

<em>[Good work, especially considering your age.  You might not need so many exclamation points.  It is obvious that you're excited.]</em>

Thanks to everyone!! :)
Happy birthday to you
Happy Birthday Martina :)