Oscar
The Walking Dead I'm sorry because I know that maybe, some people don't like The Walking Dead but I'm very fan of this. I think that American people are very lucky because they have a lot o good series to watch. In this case, I think that this serie ,nowadays, is one of the best series in the world. Why? Because it places in apocalyptic world? Because it talks about zombies? No, I think that it is one of the best series in the world because it talks and shows very well the human condition. The human is his worst enemy by himself, because if the apocalypses would come some day, we would have to care very much about ourselves because the natural human condition to survey only means to think by itself. Despite all of these things, I still believe in the human goodness and I will continue believing it until my dying day although it becomes so difficult when you watch or listen the news everyday.

The Walking Dead

I'm sorry because I know that maybe, some people don't like The Walking Dead but I'm very fan of this. I think that American people are very lucky because they have a lot o good series to watch. In this case, I think that this serie ,nowadays, is one of the best series in the world. Why? Because it places in apocalyptic world? Because it talks about zombies? No, I think that it is one of the best series in the world because it talks and shows very well the human condition. The human is his worst enemy by himself, because if the apocalypses would come some day, we would have to care very much about ourselves because the natural human condition to survey only means to think by itself.
Despite all of these things, I still believe in the human goodness and I will continue believing it until my dying day although it becomes so difficult when you watch or listen the news everyday.

The Walking Dead
I'm sorry, because I know that maybe, some people don't like The Walking Dead, but I'm a real fan of this. I think that American people are very lucky because they have a lot of good TV series to watch. I think that The Walking Dead is one of the best current TV series in the world. Why? Because it takes place in an apocalyptic world? Because it talks about zombies? No, I think that it is one of the best series in the world because it talks and shows the human condition very well. We humans are our own worst enemies because if the apocalypses did come some day, we would only care about ourselves because this is the natural human condition.

Despite all of these things, I still believe in human goodness and I will continue believing it until my dying day, although it becomes so difficult when you watch or listen to the news everyday.