Autumnholic Pau
statment: Life was much easier and less stressful befote mobile phones were invented Mobile phones have become an important part of our life since they were invented. however, it is time to see whether this device has improved our life to a simple and relaxed one or just the opposite. Firstly, it is indeniable that mobile phones simplified the area of communication as soon as they appeared. In the previous time, there were not other ways of linking different places besides the post or even the carrier pidgeons. Those methods were little trustworthy and too much slow if we compare them with the inmediacy of mobile's speed. On the other hand, it is claimed that we are now victims of the addicion developed by mobiles phones because these gadgets have applications that overtake the simpleness of calls and messages. Moreover, the ease with which we are connected now has caused an excess of unnecessary conversations up to the point of making some peole stuck to the screens. While it is true that mobile phones make communication faster and easier, it cannot be denied the stress that this has brought to our lifes. However, this stress is not by devices theirselves. In fact, it is up to us giving phones the right use and avoiding to get addicted to them.
1

Mobile phones have become an important part of our lives since they were invented. however, it is time to see whether this device has truly improved our lives to a simple and relaxed one or just the opposite.

Firstly, it is undeniable that mobile phones simplified the area of communication as soon as they appeared. Less than a century ago, the only way to communicate was through the post or carrier pigeons. But now we can communicate faster, by the speed of light, with more security and more personal interaction.

On the other hand, it is now claimed we are victims of the addiction caused by mobiles phones since these gadgets have applications that overtake the simpleness of calls and messages. Moreover, the ease with which we are connected now has caused an excess of unnecessary conversations up to the point of making some people stuck to the screens.

While it is true that mobile phones have made communication faster and easier, it cannot be denied the stress it has brought unto our lives. However, we cannot blame this stress on our devices. In fact, it is up to us giving phones the right, moderate use to prevent us from getting addicted to them.