Rọm
My Friends This is my friends. =)) The first, She is next to me. She is wearing a orange shirt. Her name is Hoa. Hoa is 25 year old and she is single. Hi hi. Next, She is wearing a black and white T-Shirt. Her name is Ngoc Nhi. Ngoc Nhi is 19 year old. She is very lovely. And I like her. =)) Next, She is smiling. Her name is Van. Van is best friend of Hoa. And Van is 25 year old. Hi hi, She is love. =)) Next to Van. Her name is Huyen. She is learning in Chinese. This is new friend. ....Nhi, Trang, Hung.. We want to learning english but ...hi hi...Our english is very very weak. Nice to meet every one. The people learning english. =)))) Add friends with me! =)))
1

My Friends

This is These are my friends. =))
The first , She one is next to me. She is wearing a orange shirt. Her name is Hoa. Hoa is 25 years old and she is single. Hi hi.
Next, She The next one is wearing a black and white T-Shirt. Her name is Ngoc Nhi. Ngoc Nhi is 19 years old. She is very lovely. And I like her. =))
Next, She The next one who is smiling. Her name is Van. Van is best friend of Hoa (or better you can say "Hoa's best friend"). And Van is 25 years old. Hi hi, She is love ? (lovely or you mean she is your love?). =))
The girl, who is next to Van, Her name is Huyen. She is learning in Chinese. This is new friend.
....Nhi, Trang, Hung..
We want to learning English but ...hi hi...Our english is very very weak.
Nice to meet everyone The people who are learning English. =))))
Add friends with me as a friend! =)))

oh,it sounds good.may i join in your teams?