Helen
Problems of Living in an Apartment Since I began living in students' dormitory with my classmates and going to school, I have come across some problems on this kind of life. Arranging my desk is not too difficult because it takes some time from my studies. However, when I make my desk and book shelves look neat, I feel very well. It seems that everything in the world became bright and clear. As far as I am concerned, to put everything in order regularly is necessary. A tidy place can calm me down and offer me a good environment to study. However, not before long it is inevitable that my books and other gadgets placed orderly will be in a mess. Another problem is my breakfast. We have the morning reading at a quarter past seven in the morning three days every week. If I go to the school canteen which is far from my room, it may waste my valuable time. Perhaps I will be late. But breakfast is important and keeps me energetic during the whole morning. Thus, I buy something to eat near our dormitory. I am likely to have other small questions in other aspects. But I think it was just progress many other students will experience. To be true, what greatly counts is to find a solution, to keep a good habit and to get used to it. I have confidence to make it!
1

Problems of Living in an Apartment

Since I began living in students' dormitory with my classmates and going to school, I have come across some problems with this kind of life.

Arranging my desk is not too difficult because it takes some time from my studies. However, when I make my desk and book shelves look neat, I feel very well. It seems that everything in the world becomes bright and clear. As far as I am concerned, putting everything in order regularly is necessary. A tidy place can calm me down and offer me a good environment to study. However, not before long it is inevitable that my books and other gadgets placed orderly will be in a mess.

Another problem is my breakfast. We have the morning reading at a quarter past seven in the morning three days every week. If I go to the school canteen which is far from my room, it may waste my valuable time. Perhaps I will be late. But breakfast is important and keeps me energetic during the whole morning. Thus, I buy something to eat near our dormitory.

I am likely to have other small questions in other aspects. But I think they are just doubts many other students will experience. To be honest, what really counts is to find a solution, to start good habits and to get used to them. I have confidence in starting them!

emm,good luck to you~what grade are you in?
i think you will get on with this soon =)) because i live in dormitory too, and thíngs is OK