Asiel Gudiño
My favorite T.V Dramma Show For all of you who don't knew anything about Downton Abbey, please let me tell you more about this remarkable program and how I discovered it. Was near about 2 months before today... I was searching something to see in Netflix and I saw a lot of diferent options... then I tought ''well, I want to learn british accent ¿right? so... why not to serach a bbc program or something else with british people''... and that was the first step. After discard movies, documentals and series, I finally found this one and a click it to see. You must know that I really love to learn about history, especially about the europen (I'm mexican). At the end of the first chapter I was very exiting and I couldn't stop to play the next. One, other, and other again... I was in love with every detail... And then I noticed that all my summer was finish haha fail (you must know that I have been enjoy it so much). And now in front of your computer maybe you are asking ''ok, and... why this is an incredible show?'' (Or, I would not be so sorprised that you love it to). Whatever, I wanna tell you what this program is about: Downton Abbey is a beautiful place in the York of ninteen-ninety-two. Inside it lives the aristocratic ''Crowley'' family; Robert the earl and his wife Cora with their three beautifull and clever daughters: Mary, the olddest, Edith and Sybill the youngest. The story begins when a telegram arrives with a bad new: their cousin ''Patrick''. the future husband of Lady Mary and future heir of Downton dies in the Titanic (calm down, this is not a spoiler) that means that the cousin Mattiew (a men who nobody knows) must to went to the Abbey to reclaim him fortune. Mattiew is a middle class lawyer and everybody lost the head when he and his mother arrives: They are the begin of the problems. But that's not the only story, because like an every abbey this have a service people with diferent kind of profiles: enamored couples, murders, homosexual, leaders...etc. With downsters and upsters the story line developing incredible. Every detail is awesome... the costume, the places, the music, the actors, the script. And now I just can say: This is the most incredible tv dramma show that I have seen in all my life.
1

I corrected this entry, but when i submitted it, it said it had too many characters, not sure why.

As I didn't want to lose all the formatting, saved it to MS word, and here it is:

https://goo.gl/bYNHLc

Also, review why/when you use an Ellipse (...) in English:

http://www.thepunctuationguide.com/ellipses.html