Edgar
7-1-1 beautiful life lessons from pharmacology?? really? Past days I was reviewing my pharmacology textbook. Textbooks might always seem tough and strict, especially with the number of pages it has and also complicated words that may contain inside of it and also if it's not your profession's textbook. But we are getting friends. I'm getting the schema of its topics. But with all the confusing information I have to review and review to be fully professional, to combine old information with new one and feeling wonderful about it. So let me stop beating around the bush and tell you the lesson ... In pharmacology world, Drugs and their Receptors are so important. scientists must choose the most selective drug to have the most benefit of it and to have the less harmful effects. For example, if no doctor uses Epinephrine for asthma because it effects on a wide variety of organs that is not useful for an asthma patient who needs a drug for his/her lungs not for heart or the brain. So this is the first lesson: The more you are expert in something (equal to selectivity in pharmacology) the more you get benefits and the less harmful effects you'll have! But the question which is still remained for me is how deep this should be? I mean It's good to be expert, but you'll not live with your expert whole life, maybe sometimes you'll need something else, so what is it? It reminds me a typical question which I was struggling with former which was: Is it good to be a shallow ocean rather than being a deep deep hole? My answer is no, but I still need to think maybe on that. I may remind that I already corrected some my too trivial mistakes by power of computers (it also can be taken to the account of cheating, but it's alright) I would like to post more of this topic later, we'll wait and see.
1

7-1-1 beautiful life lessons from pharmacology?? really?

The past few days I have been reviewing my pharmacology textbook. Textbooks might always seem tough and strict, especially with the number of pages it has and also complicated words that it may contain and also if it's not your profession's textbook. But we are getting friends. I'm getting the scheme of things. But with all the confusing information I have to review and review to be fully professional, to combine old information with the new, I am feeling good about it. So let me stop beating around the bush and tell you the lesson ...

In the pharmacology industry, drugs and their receptors are so important. Scientists must choose the most selective drug to have the most benefit of it and to have the least harmful effects. For example, if no doctor uses Epinephrine for asthma because its effects on a wide variety of organs that is not useful for an asthma patient who needs a drug for his/her lungs not for heart or the brain. So this is the first lesson:
The more you are expert in something (equal to selectivity in pharmacology) the more you get benefits and the less harmful effects you'll have!

But the question which still remains for me is how detailed should this be? I mean, it's good to be expert, but you'll not live with your expert whole life, maybe sometimes you'll need something else, so what is it? It reminds me of a typical question which I was struggling with in the past, which was: Is it good to be a shallow ocean rather than being a deep deep hole? My answer is no, but I still need to think more on that.

I should say that I already corrected some my too trivial mistakes by power of computers (it also can be taken to the account of cheating, but it's alright)
I would like to post more of this topic later, we'll wait and see.

Hi Edgar. Your English is quite good. Don't worry about using computers/dictionaries too much when writing notebooks. The fact that you are writing is very good! I have learned something about pharmacology from this entry. I'd like to point out a couple of things:

1) "But we are getting friends." I am not sure what you mean by this. Maybe you meant something like "I am getting familiar with the book."
2) The way you used the word 'so' is not incorrect. However, and I know this isn't a formal essay, but it just sounds too informal in regards to what you are talking about. I would just write 'very' in this case.