Vera Razdorskaya
The day of the city (Moscow) Today is the day. Here in Russia we used to celebrate the B-day of the city. This is the first Saturday of September for Moscow. This tradition came to us long ago, in 1847 and it was the 700-th B-day for the city. In this day like long time ago, the government organize shows and concerts for citizen. Each year they create something new and try to do their best. This year a lot of concerts and shows were organized even Aerosmith was invited. However, the weather has not been good since morning. Me like mostly everyone who is living in Moscow for a long time, this day is not for this big shows because we trying to avoid the crowd of people and to spend this time alone or with your family at home or better out of the city.

The day of the city (Moscow)

Today is the day.
Here in Russia we used to celebrate the B-day of the city. For Moscow This this is  the first Saturday of September. This tradition came to us a long time ago, in 1847 and it was is the 700-th B-day for of the city.
In Onthis day like long time ago, the government organized shows and concerts for citizens. Each year they created something new and try tried to do their best. This year a lot of concerts and shows were organized and even Aerosmith was invited. However, the weather has not been good since morning.
For me like mostly everyone who is has been living in Moscow for a long time, this day is not for this big shows because we trying to avoid the crowd of people and to spend this time alone or with your family at home or better out of the city.

The day of the city (Moscow)

Today is the day.
Here in Russia we used to celebrate the city's birthday. For Moscow, it This is the first Saturday of September for Moscow. This tradition came to us long ago, in 1847, on the city's 700th and it was the 700-th Birth-day for the city.

In this dayToday, like long time ago, the government organizes shows and concerts for the citizens. Each year they create something new and try to do their best. This year a lot of concerts and shows were organized. Even Aerosmith was invited. However, the weather has not been good since morning.

For me, like mostly everyone who is living has lived in Moscow for a long time, this day today is not for this big shows. because We trying to avoid the crowds of people and to spend this time alone or with your family at home, or even better, outside of the city.

<em>С днём Москвы!</em>