Sad
Book is... Book is an enthusiastic tour guide who is pleased to tell you about anywhere at any time. Book can tell you about the food, the culture, and the legend of the country as professional as a real tour guide. Book is a friend who can tell you stories about love, hate, joy and sorrow ; a friend who brings you the feelings you've never felt before. Book is the best teacher in the world. Having problem improving your writing skill? Well, try to read a lot, think about how the author used the words, the phrases and sentences to inspire reader. Then, take some time to write something similar. In addition, reading books is a good way to learn foreign languages. You can read your favourite books in the language you are learning, take notice of the new words or phrases. You should remember interesting sentences, so you can use those beautiful words for your own essay. Nowadays, as more and more modern equipments provide information such as television and the internet, some people think that one day, books will no longer exist , but those modern and convenient inventions actually make books more popular than ever before. And what about you? What do you think the book can be????