Hana Hoang
TOIEC certification! Haizz! Today I just received a notice from my manager. He said that all of new staffs in our company must register for TOEIC exam before 15th 2015. I was a little bit nervours. Honestly, I don't like learning English with the purpose for getting a certification. But my company requires it, so I must do that. My hobby is learning how to communicate in English. Exactly, when I learn English grammar I feel boring and it is quite hard. This notice was very important. So I am trying to improve my English skills. My company's target for TOIEC score is 530. It contains two skills such as: listening and reading. I hope I will reach this target.
1

TOIEC certification!

Haizz! Today I just received a notice from my manager. He said that all of new staffs in our company must register for TOEIC exam before 15th 2015. I was a little bit nervours. Honestly, I don't like learning English with the purpose for getting a certification. But my company requires it, so I must do that. My hobby is learning how to communicate in English. Exactly, when I learn English grammar I feel boring and it is quite hard.
This notice was very important. So I am trying to improve my English skills. My company's target for TOIEC score is 530. It contains two skills such as: listening and reading. I hope I will reach this target.

1. have just received 

2. staff (staff can be used as plural as well)

3. 15th 2015. (Month needs to be mentioned as well)

4. nervous 

5. Certificate (certification is correct as well but Certificate is more natural in this context)

5.   It is better to use ''to be honest'' than ''exactly'' 

5.1  bore (when I am learning English grammar, I feel bore and it is quite hard). 

6. My Company ''requirement'' for TOIEC  (requirment is more natural than target here)

7. It has two parts reading and listening (more natural)

8. I hope, I will achieve this target (achieve is more natural than reach here)