Ramyson
About Ramyson New read and help My Name is Ramyson from Tanzania,,, Am 26 years old for long am try to speak spanish with all due respects thanks for my friend who help to improve spanish,,Doesn't matter in which level I will,,,,my english its normal I need more practisezation for different peolpes around the world,,,Dont Afraid to conctact with Me On :- Skype: ranyson255 WhtsApp : +255756263421 Email : [email protected] Am glad to help all of us in Swahili language and Also Tanzanian Culture and we can exchange all beautfull places' With All due respects thank you for your time and consideration

About Ramyson New read and help

My Name is Ramyson. I am from Tanzania. I am 26 years old. For a long time, I have been trying to speak Spanish. With all due respects I will be grateful to anyone thanks for my friend who helps me to improve my Spanish. It doesn't matter how well you speaks Spanish in which level I will. My English is good normal. I need more practice with different people from around the world. Don't be afraid to conctact with me on:
Skype: ranyson255
WhtsApp : +255756263421
Email : [email protected]
I am glad to help anybody with in the Swahili language and also Tanzanian Culture, and we can exchange all of the cultures from the beautiful places we live. With All due respects Thank you for your time and consideration.

Your English is understandable, but you need to work on your spelling and grammar. I can help if you want.