vetarnie
My Dog Nina Five months ago,I adopted a little new born dog and named it Nina,it’s a “she”. She brings me so much joy and we are well connected ,I guess I regard her as my little baby now. Nina went to play in a rainy day three weeks ago,after she came back,she became unhappy most of the time,didn’t eat much and didn’t play with me like she used to.Then I realized she must had a serious cold.At first, I didn’t pay much attention about it and then the cold became much more serious,she began to cough violently and rarely eat anything,I can’t sleep at that night and finally realized I could lost her forever. The first thing I did that morning was taking her to the animal hospital and beg doctor to cure her,the doctor said he would does his best to save her.she barked at the nurses and didn’t really cooperate ,cried a lot when she saw me leave.Seeing all of these were heartbreaking.I blame myself for not taking him to get vaccine early. After five days of medical treatment,Nina’s illness was almost cured,seeing her vitality was back,my heart was full of gratefulness and happiness.
1

My Dog Nina

Five months ago,I adopted a little new born dog and named it Nina,and it’s a “she”. 或者把,改成.
She brings me so much joy and we are well connected ,I guess I regard her as my little baby now.
Nina went to play in a rainy day three weeks ago,after she came back,she became unhappy most of the time,didn’t eat much and didn’t play with me like she used to.Then I realized she must have had a serious cold.At first, I didn’t pay much attention about to it . And then the cold became much more serious,she began to cough violently and rarely eat anything,I can’t couldn't sleep at that night and finally realized I could lost her forever.

The first thing I did that morning was taking her to the an animal hospital and beg begging a doctor to cure her,the doctor said he would does do his best to save her.she barked at the nurses and didn’t really cooperate ,cried crying a lot when she saw me leave.Seeing all of  these were was heartbreaking.I blame myself for not taking him herto get vaccine early. 

After five days of medical treatment,Nina’s illness was almost cured,seeing her vitality was back,my heart was full of gratefulness and happiness.