Yakir
My beginning to succes My beggining to succes start right now !!! I decide to jump to my next step in my carrer , i was working in a pharma factory for the last 17 years i feel that icant move forward any longer bacause i can do much more. so after a long time of hesitate i decide to move forward to became a frofesional as atechnical support specialist in the pharma industry and to work in international company that build machines for the pharma industry. also i thing that its agood expirience for me to travel and see other peaple from other countries. the first step is to improve my english talk. wish me succes. Yakir

My beginning to succes

My beginning to success starts right now !!!

I decided to jump to my next step in my career. I was working in a pharma factory (is this different from a pharmacy?) for the last 17 years, and I feel that I can't move forward any longer bacause i can do so much more.

After hesitating for a long time, of hesitate I decided to move forward to became a professional Technical Support Specialist in the pharmacy industry, and to work in an international company that builds machines for the pharmacy industry.

Also, I think that it will be a good experience for me to travel and see other people from other countries.

The first step is to improve my English speaking.

Wish me success.

בהצלחה!

Yakir

Don't hesitate,go ahead Good luck