Blake
Visiting a Factory Today I visited a factory. Five hundred employees have employed by their company. There are two senior engineeres,nine engineers,a few assistant engineers and technicians. So,there are a good technical group. Simon warmly welcome me on behalf of his factory who is a general manager of the factory. He introduced his factory while he show me around. The factory is a moderate one now. But ten years ago it was the best of its kind. Many foreign enterpaises and joint ventures have established their factoris and their markets. So they have hard time now. They find it difficult to stay in the business because of less investment and some other reasons. I think their equipment is out of date and there are more workers than needed. It is also one reason why they can’t compet with joint ventures. Joint ventures using the most advanced equipment and technology and don’t have the burden of feeding the people that aren’t needed. Many state-owned enterprises are loosing money. Fortunately their factory can keep business going. They set up special laboratory and department of inspection according to the world wide standard for ensure quality
2

Visiting a Factory

Today I visited a factory.
Five hundred employees have been employed by the company.
There are two senior engineers,nine engineers,a few assistant engineers and technicians. So,there is a good technical group.
Simon, who is a general manager of the factory, warmly welcomed me on behalf of his company.
He introduced the factory whilst he show me around.
The factory is a Small one now.
But ten years ago it was the best of its kind.
Many foreign enterprises and joint ventures have established their factories and their markets. So they have a hard time competing now.
They find it difficult to stay in business because of less investment amonsgst other reasons.
I think their equipment is out of date and there are more workers than needed.
It is also one reason why they can’t compete with joint ventures.
Joint ventures using the most advanced equipment and technology and don’t have the burden of employing the people that aren’t needed.
Many state-owned enterprises are loosing money.
Fortunately their factory can keep business going.
They set up special laboratories and departments of inspection that follow the world wide standard for ensure quality.

...........

Interesting article, with not too many errors. Pay attention to paragraphing, try and block the text to make it easier to read! Well done.

2

Visiting a Factory

Today I visited a factory.
Five hundred employees have are employed by their company.
There are two senior engineeres, nine engineers, a few assistant engineers and technicians. So, there are is a good technical group.
Simon warmly welcomed me on behalf of his factory who is a general manager of the factory.
He introduced his factory while he showed me around.
The factory is a moderate one now.
Many foreign enterprises and joint ventures have established their factoris and their markets. So they have a hard time now.
They find it difficult to stay in the business because of less investment and some other reasons.
Joint ventures using the most advanced equipment and technology and don’t have the burden of feeding the people that aren’t needed.
They set up a special laboratory and department of inspection according to the world wide standard for to ensure quality

Visiting a Factory

Today I visited a factory.
Five hundred employees have are employed by their company.
There are two senior engineeres,nine engineers,a few assistant engineers and technicians. So,there are is (is - singular, are - plural) a good technical group.
The factory is a moderate one now.
Many foreign enterpraises and joint ventures have established their factoris and their markets. So they have a hard time now.
They set up special laboratory and department of inspection according to the world wide standard for to ensure quality

Ok, really nice job, just keep it up.

If you need any help, feel free to ask me.

If you need English classes, you can book them right here: http://www.italki.com/teachers/professional

Have a nice day.