Diah
Handwritten Letter. It has been long enough I didn't write and improve my English here. Yeah, college's schedules and scout have successfully stolen my time lol I got my first letter from my pen pal in Turkey about 3 weeks ago. I was so happy that time when I saw the postman brought it to my home. My friend lives in Ankara. She is so kind and friendly :) She sent me a letter, flag stickers, coins, and a cute green bracelet that she made to me. Now, we have the same bracelet :D I sent her letter first, and she received it after 2 weeks. I felt truly happy when she told me about it because the letter, postcards, coins, flag stickers, and refrigerator magnets that i sent to her finally arrived to her home savely :D My letter was also her first letter from Indonesia :) I like to see handwritten letters, don't ask me why because I also don't know its answer. But I just feel there is another "sensation" that even words can't describe when I received and read them. I though that if we can't travel the world, our letters can be ^_^ I hope one day i could meet her directly, no pen or paper anymore. It is one of my dreams, and I believe Allah hears and will hug my dreams ~
Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)
Hehhe so true sister :)
It is amazing letter...and this is very interesting way of comunication. :)