Sheryl
paper Effects of biochar and pig manure on Cu forms Cu-contaminated soils and plants growth Abstract:The comparative study of the different processing method of pot experiment that biochar and pig manure of self-made changes in the porphology of Cu in Cu contaminate soil. The results showed that applied copper pig manure(5%)of the water convolvulus upper part and underground part in the highest , and applied copper biochar(5%)of water convolvulus upper part and underground part in the lowest.Under the same external copper concentration, the contents of the Cu in the soil were as follows: exchangeable state<carbonte-bound<Fe-Mn oxides-bound<organic form; CK, pig manure, pig manure +biochar, in these treatment, Exchangeable Cu、Carbonate-bound Cu increased gradually, and however, Exchangeable Cu decreased firstly and then increased, also, Carbonate-bound Cu increased firstly and then decreased; The contents of Fe-Mn oxides-bound Cu were not significantly changed at the concentration of 200mg/kg, and then increased gradually; besides, organic form increased gradually. Key words: Soil pollution; Heavy metal pollution; Cu; Biochar; Pig manure; Form

paper

Effects of biochar and pig manure on Cu forms Cu-contaminated soils and plants growth

Abstract: [I'd add in an introductory line here on what biochar and pig manure is for, such as "Farmers use biochar and pig manure to increase crop yields]

[Then I'd add in a line here that states the problem--e.g. However, when these additives also produce contaminated soil when interacting with in-ground copper (Cu) sources.]

[We perform a] comparative study of [] different processing method[s] of (pot experiment) that biochar and pig manure of self-made changes in the [m]orphology of Cu in Cu contaminate soil. [I'm not sure what you mean by "self-made changes." Is the study on different effects of biochar and manure on Cu *leading to* Cu-contaminated soil or effects of biochar and manure on Cu-contaminated soil.  If the latter, then the title might require editting]

The results showed that applied copper pig manure(5%) of the water convolvulus upper part and underground part in the highest , and applied copper biochar(5%)of water convolvulus upper part and underground part in the lowest. [I probably need the Chinese original text to better edit this part]

Under the same external copper concentration, the contents of the Cu in the soil were as follows (in increasing concentration): exchangeable state<carbonte-bound< Fe-Mn oxides-bound<organic form; CK, pig manure, pig manure + biochar[.]  [In] these treatment[s], Exchangeable Cu、Carbonate-bound Cu increased gradually[.]  [H]owever, [e]xchangeable Cu [first decreased before increasing.]  [In contrast, ]Carbonate-bound Cu first increased and subsequently] decreased[.] 

The contents of Fe-Mn oxides-bound Cu were not significantly changed at the concentration of 200mg/kg, [but?] then increased gradually [after some concentration?]  [Similarly,?] organic form increased gradually.

Key words: Soil pollution; Heavy metal pollution; Cu; Biochar; Pig manure; [fertilizer]; [agriculture]

----------------------------------

This isn't my field of study but hope these edits help somewhat. Remember to watch out for word count after your edits.