YoXin
An awesome picture book This week I’d like to share one awesome picture book with you. It is call Mae and the Moon, written by Jami Gigot. The author has worked as a digital artist on several films including Pan, Avatar, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Mae and the Moon is her debut picture book. I love this charming book. It is beautifully illustrated in soft moonlit hues. The story is about a little girl loves the moon and worries when it disappears. Her favorite game to play with the moon is hide-and seek. But suddenly, one night, the moon is gone! She looks for it everywhere. Her mom tells her that even the moon needs to rest. But Mae can’t just sit and wait, so she creates a rocket ship out of a cardboard box. She flies up to space and gratefully hugs her friend. But when her papa interrupts her imaginary play, Mae looks up to the sky and realizes that the moon really is back. In its crescent shape, it looks like it is smiling at her.This picture book is really awesome for me because it does capture the heart of a moon gazer like me and I am sure it will capture all the other moon gazers around the world, too. Have a look at it and I am sure you are going to love it!
1

An awesome picture book

This week I’d like to share one awesome picture book with you. It is call Mae and the Moon, written by Jami Gigot. The author has worked as a digital artist on several films including Pan, Avatar, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Mae and the Moon is her debut picture book. I love this charming book. It is beautifully illustrated in soft moonlit hues. The story is about a little girl (who) loves the moon and worries when it disappears. Her favorite game to play with the moon is hide-and seek. But suddenly, one night, the moon is gone! She looks for it everywhere. Her mom tells her that even the moon needs to rest. But Mae can’t just sit and wait, so she creates a rocket ship out of a cardboard box. She flies up to space and gratefully hugs her friend. But when her papa interrupts her imaginary play, Mae looks up to the sky and realizes that the moon really is back. In its crescent shape, it looks like it is smiling at her. This picture book is really awesome for me because it does capture(s) the heart of a moon gazer like me and I am sure it will capture all the other moon gazers around the world, too. Have a look at it and I am sure you are going to love it!

Very good!