Du
about an old online friend it's about 2 years since I met him. I met him at zingme.vn by online. but we are closet each other. we usually chat each other everyday. so, I a little like him. but I can't say this with him because at the time, he had got a girlfriend and I'm so ashamed that I can't say that. But, it seem he like me, too, it's not my imagination, it's real. But none of us show that. I want to forget him, so I stop to chat with him for a short time and then chat again. he seem so sad because of my behaving, it made me so happy. this prove he like me a little. but after a short time, I unfriend with him and delete all of his information in my account. al thought, I missed him so much, but I say myself I must forget him. I'm so sad at that time. And, now, after 2 years from that, I want to find him, but it seems I can't. I try all of way but it's impossible. his image fill up my mind. I still forget him. I wonder whether he had got a new girl friend? oh, I miss you so much.

about an old online friend

it's about 2 years since I met him. I met him online on zingme.vn. but we are close to each other. we usually chat with each other everyday. so, I like him a little. but I can't say this with to him because at the time, he had got a girlfriend and I'm I was so ashamed that I can't could not say that. But, it seems he likes me, too It's not my imagination, it's real. But none of us show that. I want to forget him, so I stopped to talking to him for a short time and then we started talking again. he seemed so sad because of my behaviour, it made me so happy. this was proof he liked me a little. but after a short time, I unfriended with him and deleted all of his information in from my account. al thought, I missed him so much, but I said to myself I must forget him. I'm was so sad at the time. And, now, after 2 years from that since then, I want to find him, but it seems I can't. I tried everything but it's impossible. his image fill up my mind. I still forget him. I wonder whether he had got a new girl friend? oh, I miss you so much.

Hi. You're writing is quite good. Half of the corrections I made were to keep everything in the past tense. You are talking about something in the past, so all your verbs need to be past tense. Please keep writing entries! The more you write the more you'll improve. :)

you know friendship in whatever way it be is so beautiful. I always feel happy to meet my virtual friends or talk with them whenever I feel I need them . but honestly falling in love with someone when u don't know him or her well is not right.