Marpl1
Yesterday's morning Yesterday in the morning my head was spinning very much, i have very low pulse, I was reeling. I don't know causes, my blood pressure was normal. I was able to wash our windows on the street. I saw, that weather has just wonderful! It was sunny and quiet. We decided to walk in our forest. You know, I so long have not received such a pleasure! I couldn't breathe so amazing air! After walking my sickness left me.
1

Yesterday's morning

My head felt like it was spinning yesterday morning. I had a low pulse; I was reeling. I don't know the causes; my blood pressure was normal. I was able to wash our windows on the street. <em>(Maybe you mean "I was able to wash the windows of our car on the street".  If you mean the windows of your house, maybe you mean "I was able to wash the outside of our windows".)</em> I saw that the weather was wonderful! It was sunny and quiet. We decided to walk in our forest. You know, it has been a long time since I had such a pleasant experience! It was nice to breathe such amazing air! After walking, my sickness left me.