Tomás
I could go back to previous work One year ago, I decided to quit my work and went to other place. The new salary was good. So I took the decision to try in the new place. The issues began immediately, first I couldn't make a team with the staff because of my shyness. Second I was freak out because I don't like to seem fool, then I didn't ask for things that I didn't know. Third, My daughter had to stay with her mom and we could meet each month, instead every day. So It was very hard to me. Although I was happy with the salary, there are other matters more important in the moment to take a decision like this. Yesterday I called to my previous boss in order to know the possibilities to return other time to work with him. He told me that he wants to speak with me the next monday. So there is a new possibility to work there. The life is the best teacher, isn't it?

I could go back to my old job.

One year ago, I decided to quit my job and went to work for a different company.

The new salary was good, so I took the decision to try hard there.

But the issues began immediately:

firstly I couldn't bond with the staff because of my shyness.

Secondly I was freaked out because I don't like to come across as a fool - I didn't question things I didn't undestand.

And thirdly, my daughter had to stay with her mom and we could only meet once a month, instead of every day.  This was very hard for me. 

Although I was happy with the salary, there are other matters which are more important which impact taking a decision like this.

Yesterday I called my old boss so I could understand the possibilities of going back to work for him.

He told me that he wants to speak with me next monday.

So, there is a new chance to work there.

Life is the best teacher, isn't it?

I could go back to previous work

One year ago, I decided to quit my work and went to another place. The new salary was good. So I made the decision to try in the new place. The issues began immediately, first I couldn't make a team with the staff because of my shyness. Second I was freaked out because I don't like to seem foolish, then I didn't ask questions about things that I didn't know. Third, my daughter had to stay with her mom and we could meet each month, instead of every day. So It was very hard for me.
Although I was happy with the salary, there are other matters more important in the moment to make a decision like this.
Yesterday I called to my previous boss in order to know the possibilities of returning to work with him.
He told me that he wants to speak with me  next Monday. So there is a new possibility to work there.
The life is the best teacher, isn't it?