Tony Robert Leo
Who can help me with my arrangement to the homework as following? Arrange the following sentences in logical order so that they form a coherent piece: 1. One night he went out for a walk alone. 2.The man was nearly out of sight when the Frenchman found that his watch was gone. 3.A Frenchman had arrived at a small Italian town and was staying with his wife at the best hotel there. 4.He thought it was the Italian who had taken his watch. 5.The Frenchman threatened the Italian with his fist and pointed to his watch-pocket. 6.When he returned to the hotel the Frenchman told his wife what had happened. 7.Suddenly he saw a young Italian hurrying past him. 8.He decided to follow him. 9.In the end the puzzled Italian was forced to give up his watch to the Frenchman. 10.Now he realized that by mistake he had robbed the Italian of his watch. 11.Soon the Frenchman caught up with the Italian. 12.He was greatly surprised when his wife pointed to the watch on the table. 13.Neither of them understood the other’s language. My sequence is: 3-1-7-2-4-8-11-5-13-9-6-12-13 Is my key to the sequence is right? Thanks............