Nadya
My home work 1) If it rains people take along their umbrellas. (0 conditional) 2) If you don't like the movie don't watch it. (? conditional) 3) If you leave in downtown you rarely use public transport. (0 conditional) 4) If at traffic lights the red light is beeing shown it is forbidden to cross a street. (0 conditional) 5) If you don't have/have no a watch you are obliged to ask passers-by about the time. (0 conditional) 6) If you have no enough experience you are not capable of doing your job.(0 conditional) 7) If people have toothache they go see a dentist. (0 conditional) 8) If a room is stuffy people open the window. (0 conditional) 9) If a person hasn't any knowledge he/she isn't able to study at the university. (0 conditional) 10) If students don't attend their classes they are beeing sent down. (0 conditional) 11) If you are not reciprocated you feel offended/ hurt. (0 conditional) 12) If a phone is broken people send for an expert. (0 conditional) 13) If the sky is cloudy it is usually mean that it is going to rain. (? conditional) 14) If you work hard you will get good results. (1 conditional) 15) If flowers aren't beeing waterred they gets dry. (0 conditional) 16) If a child cries all the time it usually means that he/she is ill. (? conditional) 17) If an elevator is broken (doesn't work) we go up by stairs. (0 conditional) 18) If it doesn't rain for a long time harvest may die. (0 conditional) 19) If a person adores theatre he/she attends all performances. (0 conditional) 20) If a test is written badly a teacher offers to students to analise it accurately. (0 conditional) 21) If you love your profession the work doesn't seem difficult. (0 conditional) 22) If a house isn't cared there will not be harmony in it. (1 conditional) 23) If your friend avoids meeting you it is something wrong here. (? conditional) 24) If your friends take offence at you find out what is wrong. (? conditional)