Ann Zhu
would you like to be a language partner with me? Language is like magic. Learning a language, we do not just learn the language itself, but its culture, its people and its way of thinking. While learning different languages,you may feel the beauty of each lies in different ways. But all languages do share one same thing, that is, they are the reflection of their own nation. Learning a language makes you less ignorant and more tolerant, 'cause you've learned the way people think and there would be less problem understanding the way they act, thus, it would be much easier for you to accept the way they are. And there are such moments when only a certain language can best express your feelings. Isn't it amazing if we handle different languages like playing magic? 한국말도 너무 좋아요.일본어도 독학하고 있거든요.빠리 나랑 친구해요.네~♥
Thanks for your nice advice. You are learning Korean,aren't you? How's your Korean ?
Try not to use the words BUT and the word AND at the beginning of a sentence. Other than that, your writing here looks good.

would you like to be a language partner with me?

Language is like magic. Learning a language, we do not just learn the language itself, but its culture, its people and its way of thinking. While learning different languages,you may feel the beauty of each lies in different ways. But all languages do share one same thing, that is, they are the reflection of their own nation. Learning a language makes you less ignorant and more tolerant, 'cause you've learned the way people think and there would be less problem understanding the way they act, thus, it would be much easier for you to accept the way they are. And there are such moments when only a certain language can best express your feelings. Isn't it amazing if we handle different languages like playing magic?
한국말도 너무 좋아요.일본어도 독학하고 있거든요.빠리 나랑 친구해요.네~♥

My skype: annzhuuuu