Sky
what am i doing wrong in my life? ever since i was a little kid, i was different. All the kids in my class spoke some cool language like Spanish or German. I was stuck with knowing bits and pieces of languages. I was able to say selective things, but sounded like and idiot when i wanted to learn something out of the ordinary. Now knowing Spanish is just like going to school. Everybody does it, well i don't know any Spanish, considering i am half Hispanic, and the other half is just a situation of math. My whole life, I wanted to be out of the ordinary. Now, 16 years later, i am learning Japanese and Korean. Being fascinated with the languages its self is ok due to man games having some famous Japanese characters and all my friends watching some anime where all they have out is english sub...but myself, I changed the language on my phone to Korean and the language on my IPod to Japanese...when i watch anime.....there is no sub or dub.........i watch it the way it is...I even watch Korean Dramas and those rarely come with subtitles...or at least the ones i have seen have....now my family thinks Im weird and they treat me like a black sheep..like something is wrong with me...... me learning another language and two new culture and using them daily ha gotten me in trouble..me saying thank you in Korean or Japanese has gotten me yelled at and people giving me funny looks and people calling me weeabo....it gets annoying..Im sorry for the length and how many times I used i instead of I.....

There has been nothing wrong with you whenever you were a kid or you today. 

And you're fantastic indeed. Your commitment to learning the two foreign languages is amasing. Keep it up and good luck!

what am i doing wrong in my life?

ever since i was a little kid, i was different. All the kids in my class spoke some cool language like Spanish or German. I was stuck with knowing bits and pieces of languages. I was able to say selective things, but sounded like and idiot when i wanted to learn something out of the ordinary. Now knowing Spanish is just like going to school. Everybody does it, well i don't know any Spanish, considering i am half Hispanic, and the other half is just a situation of math. My whole life, I wanted to be out of the ordinary. Now, 16 years later, i am learning Japanese and Korean. Being fascinated with the languages its self is ok due to many games having some famous Japanese characters and all my friends watching some anime where all they have out is english sub...but myself, I changed the language on my phone to Korean and the language on my IPod to Japanese...when i watch anime.....there is no sub or dub.........i watch it the way it is...I even watch Korean Dramas and those rarely come with subtitles...or at least the ones i have seen have....now my family thinks Im weird and they treat me like a black sheep..like something is wrong with me...... me learning another language and two new culture and using them daily has gotten me in trouble..me saying thank you in Korean or Japanese has gotten me yelled at and people giving me funny looks and people calling me weeabo....it gets annoying..Im sorry for the length and how many times I used i instead of I.....