Antonio Tenorio
REINVENTING Politicians are saying on media that economics are improving and also they are happy about unemployment rates which are going downwards. It makes me feel very sad because it's not true at all on the ground, and chiefly here in Spanish Construction Production Brand where things are becoming worse and worse, unless in the world which surrounds to me and my colleagues. Maybe economic figures are better than before on a average view, but those data don't reflect the actual problem. Since several years ago, many colleagues of mine have been fired because of the bad economic situation what implies lack of activity on civil engineer projects and build sites. Most of them have travelled abroad to work, what is not a bad option unless the country chosen is under politics dreads. Others keep unemployed being food by their relatives, and the rest of all have needed to reinvent theirselves. Good news is that, as in Spain we usually say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, people have studied several languages, have improving their English, and have learned how to survive on that way. So, I think that we must learn on them and not panic if possible, and bear in mind that there are other many thinks to make for a living bar working as a civil engineer at home.

REINVENTING

Politicians are saying on media that economics are improving and also they are happy about unemployment rates which are going downwards. 

<em>prefiero that the economy is improving</em>

It makes me feel very sad because it's not true at all on the ground, and chiefly here in Spanish Construction Production Brand where things are becoming worse and worse, unless in the world which surrounds to me and my colleagues.

<em>no estoy seguro pero quizas quieras decir: </em>...worse and worse, much less in the world....

Maybe economic figures are better than before on an average view, but those data don't reflect the actual problem. Over the last several years ago, many colleagues of mine have been fired because of the bad economic situation which implies a lack of activity of civil engineer projects and build sites.
Most of them have travelled abroad to work, which is not a bad option unless the country chosen has bad political problems. Others remain/stay unemployed and are being fed/kept up by their relatives, and the rest have needed to reinvent theirselves. ..the rest have reinvented themselves.

Good news is that, as in Spain we usually say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, people have studied several languages, have been improving their English, and have learned how to survive on that way.
So, I think that we must learn on them and not panic if possible, and bear in mind that there are many other ways to make for living besides working as a civil engineer at home.