Eva
Culture Square In China, there are many famous scenic spots, for example the Tian An Men, the Great Wall, the West Lack…. We are proud to these scenic spot and historic resort. And for the most of the foreign, the most impressive place is also the above scenic in China. However, I will recommend to you the Culture Square, a general place in the city. You can find it in most of the city. The Culture Square is the heaven for the students where you can see all kind of the activities set up by the students. These activities is mainly introduced the local culture or the school culture, which is full of the cultural atmosphere. You can learn many knowledge form the colorful culture activities and make a lot of new friends. Obviously, the Culture Square is meaningful and decent place. Moreover, I think it is a excellent place for a foreign. Firstly, you can study the Chinese culture by join the activities. Secondly, you can communicate and interact with other students to improve your spoken and make some friends having common interesting. That’s so good. In a word, the Culture Square is a window through which you can get a big picture of the campus, is definitely a place. We can learn about many knowledge from it. (Please point out where my mistakes are and show me a better way to express it when its not good as if they are in Chinglish. Thanks! (*^__^*) )