Mizuki Doi
Holiday October 3rd and 4th We've been having good wether. I rarely cook because I'm no better at cooking than my mom. But I tried to cook "oyako-don" for mom. It's a popular Japanese rice bowl which cooked chicken and an egg. It was not very tasty but she was pleased about it. Next day, I had a surprise party for a friend's birthday at his house. Some friends and I prepared many snacks and wine, and a cute birthday cake. Also we ordered some pizzas. He was really surprised but he was very happy for us. I was able to have a very fulfilling holiday!
1

Holiday

October 3rd and 4th
We've been having good wether.

I rarely cook because I'm no better at cooking than my mom, but I tried to cook "oyako-don" for my mom. It's a popular Japanese rice bowl with cooked chicken and an egg.
It was not very tasty but she was pleased about it.

The Next day, I had a surprise party for my friend's birthday at his house. Some friends and I prepared many snacks and wine, and a cute birthday cake.
We also ordered some pizzas. He was really surprised but he was very happy with us.

I was able to have a very fulfilling holiday!

<em>Note- "I rarely cook because I'm no better at cooking than my mom, but I tried to cook "oyako-don" for my mom." </em>

<em>This can be changed to, "I rarely cook because I'm no better at cooking than my mom, but I tried to cook "oyako-don" for her." </em>

<em>This sounds more natural.</em>