Alice Lan
The fourth day of the holiday My friends and I went to have afternoon tea today, I told my friends Nichole and Lilian a plan which I recently learn English, they said also interested in for that want to improved English with me on italki. So I told them as Ahmed taught me, the firstly try to practice writing and listening not more than 1 hours everyday. I hope to be able to better improve our English.

My friends and I went to have afternoon tea today, I told my friends Nichole and Lilian about a recent plan to learn English, they are also interested in improving their English with me on italki. So I told them as Ahmed taught me, to first practice writing and listening not more than 1 hour every day. I hope we can better improve our English.

<em>A little practice every day is the best way!</em>

The fourth day of the holiday

My friends and I went to have afternoon tea today. I told my friends Nichole and Lilian my plan that I recently came up with to learn English. They said they were also interested in improving their English with me on italki. So I told them as Ahmed taught me which, was to first try and practice writing and listening no more than 1 hour per day. I hope we can improve our english.

Thank you!
The fourth day of the holidays