Matthew
Please correct my sentence sign 1.word are kinds of sign with lot of assemblage of character. 2.The mother make a sign of finger at front of lip to tell boys be quiet. 3.You wil be in your way as long as you notice the sign on the road. 4.All the solders know the rising candle bomb is the sign of beginning of fight. 5.What signed agreement is meaning should deliver items in the agreement. barely 1.I barely remeber what the river look like befor ten years. 2.She can barely see since her eyes were horribly injured in a car accident. 3.The power barely recover when he turn on the TV for football game,what a big fans he is. mainly 1.She is dancer without be interested in,barely becaus dancer's job is the thing she only can do. 2.All my clothes are mainly blue.

Please correct my sentence

sign
1.words are kinds of signs with a lot of assemblage of characters.
2.The mother made a sign with her finger on the front of her lip to tell the boys to be quiet.
3.You wil be on your the right way as long as you notice the signs on the road.
4.All the soldiers know the rising candle bomb is the sign of a beginning of fight.
5.What was signed in the agreement is meaning should bdeliver items in the agreement.

5. The items in the signed agreement should be delivered. 

barely
1.I barely remeber what the river looked like before ten years.
2.She can barely see since her eyes were horribly injured in a car accident.
3.The power barely recovered when he turned on the TV for to watch the football game,what a big fans he is.

mainly

She is a dancer not because she is interested in it, but because that is the only thing she can do.
1.She is dancer without be interested in,barely becaus dancer's job is the thing she only can do.
2.All my clothes are mainly blue.