Нелли
WHAT??? I am sorry, but how do you want to practice English with me if you don't know English and I really don't know English? I want to practice it with a native-speaker to be sure where I make mistakes or do something very good. How do you imagine this process? We are both don't know English but we practice it with each other. Bad idea. Did you see symbol about my native language? or language I want to know, it's level? Take your glasses, please, and look at that sign.

WHAT???

I am sorry, but how do you want to practice English with me if you don't know English and I really don't know English? I want to practice it with a native-speaker to be sure where I make mistakes or do something very good. How do you imagine this process? Neither of us know English but we practice it with each other. Bad idea. Did you see the symbol about my native language or the language I want to know and it's level? Take your glasses, please, and look at that sign.

Hello Nelly,

I can understand your feelings but I think that when you are writing, it, maybe, sounds stronger than you intended. In English we would call this a rant! Technically there are just a few small mistakes in your writing. If you are talking about two people and a negative situation you use 'neither', if it is a positive sentence then you use 'both' - 'Neither of us speak English because both of us are learning.'

Hope this helps

Bob

If you correct me I will be glad. Thank you!
Do you want this corrected, or just to 'get it off your chest' ?
I have wanted to say this many times as well. It's worse when someone claims to speak English fluently and makes mistakes that not even a beginner student of English would make.
Also, I want to learn English language?