Song
Restaurant Restaurant type of food the restaurant I’m thinking about was called qiaojiangnan. I used to go there with my family because it did serve a fairly wide range of dishes and you can order some western dishes and mid eastern dishes but mainly Chinese, plus my mom she is an vegetarian so we would be all satisfied to eat there. how often we went there few times a year, one is because its not very close to my home, it was about 20 minutes to drive, and we have a tons of restaurants on the nearby streets. Another reason is because the amount of dishes is big and is designed to share, so I only went there with my family during the festivals. Why I would recommend it I think I’d recommend it to anyone simply because the dishes are scrumptious and the atmosphere is relaxed.

A Restaurant (you said this is for a speaking exercise, right?)

TypeS of food

The restaurant I’m thinking about was called Qiaojiangnan. I used to go there with my family because it serveD a fairly wide range of dishes and you COULD order some western dishes and MidDLE-Eastern dishes; but mainly THEY SERVED Chinese, AND EVEN my mom, WHO'S A VEGETARIAN, would be satisfied EATING there.

How often
We went there A few times a year FOR SEVERAL REASONS. One is because it's not very close to my home (it was about A 20 minute drive), and we have tons of restaurants IN nearby streets. Another reason is because the dish PORTIONS WERE big and designed to BE shareD, so I only went there with my family during festivals.

Why I would recommend it

I think I’d recommend it to anyone simply because the dishes are scrumptious and the atmosphere is relaxed.

===

Hi Song, here's my input for now: there are several grammar mistakes, but more importantly, what you need to add is "meat" to your answer. They want you to give details (as much as possible) within the time frame, and right now these answers are very short. They're short in writing, so when speaking these, I imagine they're even shorter. You want to be able to tell a story rather than give a presentation. That's one of the differences between native speakers and learners. I'll see you in class soon.