daniel
This Sunday I descovered italki about two days ago while I was reading a book "inglese in 21 giorni" and i thought : "why not"? So now I'm here and i hope could be a good thing to improve my english. I really want to learn it because when you travel, know it or not can do the difference. The next mount i am going to go in UK and probably i will stay here for thirty days; I want to do it because i think will be a right decision to improve my english, but before to leave my country, i would like learn much more 'cause my level is low. So if somebody wants to help me, i will be really happy and i can offer my help to everyone wants learn italian!! Bye guys and have a nice day!

This Sunday

I discovered italki about two days ago while I was reading a book "inglese in 21 giorni" and I thought : "why not"?
So now I'm here and I hope that it could be a good thing to improve my English. I really want to learn it, because when you travel, to know it or not can do make the/a difference. The Next mounth I am going (to go) to in the UK, and probably I will stay there for thirty days; I want to do it because I think it is/will be a the right way/decision to improve my English, but before to I leave my country, I would like to learn much more, because my level is low. So if somebody wants to help me, I will be really happy, and I can offer my help to everyanyone who wants to learn Italian!!

Bye guys and have a nice day!