Elizabeth
Awakening in unknown places. Today in the morning I woke up at midnight, I got up to wash my face and drink water, I was sleepy and I think even asleep, when I poured water on my face and looked around the house, I began to see, I looked out the window and achieved to see the sea with the reflection of a boat, I looked at the table with floral tablecloth that I like, it was a neat little house, it was obvious that only one person lived there. There were roller skates at the entrance, fins in a corner, a neopreno wetsuit hanging on the wall, a novel, books of plants and birds and a magazine National Geographic in the sofa beside a old lab coat, a sign of Conservation birds stuck in the refrigerator, it seemed the house of someone interesting, a young and lively person, suddenly I felt alone but without missed anyone, it was a comfortable loneliness, when I woke up well, I realized my crazy thoughts, but I liked think that the person that I thought was interesting was me, and that house was mine.
1

Waking up in a strange place.

Last night I woke up at midnight. I got up to wash my face and drink water, I was sleepy and I think even asleep. When I splashed water on my face and looked around the house, I began to see. I looked out the window and I could see the sea and a reflection of a boat. I looked at the table with a floral tablecloth that I liked. It was a neat little house, it was obvious that only one person lived there. There were roller skates at the entrance, fins in a corner, a neoprene wetsuit hanging on the wall, a novel, books of plants and birds and a National Geographic magazine  on the sofa beside an old lab coat, a sign for bird conservation was stuck to the refrigerator. It seemed to be the house of someone interesting, a young and lively person. Suddenly I felt alone but without missing anyone, it was a comfortable loneliness. When I woke up properly, I realized that my thoughts were crazy, but I'd like to think that the person that I thought was interesting was me, and that the house was mine.

Hello Eliza,

That must have been an interesting experience! I could understand everything but there are a few mistakes. In English the adjective usually comes before the noun. In your text National Geographic is an adjective to describe the magazine. The same with bird conservation.

In English 'a' or 'an' depends on the sound that follows and not the noun so 'a lab coat' is fine but it changes to 'an old lab coat' because old begins with a vowel sound.

Finally when you have a verb following a preposition (In your sentence 'without' is a preposition.)  the verb changes to the -ing form.

Hope this helps

Bob

1

Awakening Waking up in unknown places.

Today in the morning I woke up at midnight. I got up to wash my face and drink water. I was sleepy and I think even asleep when I poured water on my face and looked around the house. I began to see, I looked out the window and achieved to could see the sea with the reflection of a boat, I looked at the table with floral tablecloth that I like, it was a neat little house, it was obvious that only one person lived there. There were roller skates at the entrance, fins in a corner, a neoprene wetsuit hanging on the wall, a novel, books of plants and birds and a magazine National Geographic magazine in the sofa beside a old lab coat, a sign of conservation birds stuck in the refrigerator, it seemed the house of someone interesting, a young and lively person, suddenly I felt alone but without missing anyone, it was a comfortable loneliness, when I woke up well, I realized my crazy thoughts, but I liked think that the person that I thought was interesting was me, and that house was mine.

Use a period (.) instead of a comma (,) at the end of each sentence.

Hi! I will try, thanks! :)
Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)