Can anybody help me what words were said in this video from 2:52 to 3:35? I'm unable to understand this man's British accent. The below is what I hear though I know it totally doesn't make sense. Can anybody help me to know what words were said from 2:52 to 3:35? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKaEmFUZ1hY 2:52 It doesn't feel horrrobile. So it doesn't touch anything. You can do pretty much anything with this texture. You want to have a bigger spike you can do that. You want to bit a... if this messy then go for it. This stuff. I noticed ...you will do travel box ....you can exceed humidity? And be house all this really anything ...take it out and stop stock..? That's it. The advice seems from simidy, then you go by one for you. Thanks for watching? 3:35

Can anybody help me what words were said in this video from 2:52 to 3:35?

I'm unable to understand this man's British accent. The below is what I hear though I know it totally doesn't make sense. Can anybody help me to know what words were said from 2:52 to 3:35?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKaEmFUZ1hY

2:52 It doesn't feel horrible once it's in. You can sort of touch it and things. It's great. As I say it's about 3 pounds 50. and you can do pretty much anything that involves texture. If you want to have big old spikes coming out, you can do that. You want to a bit like  this ... a bit messy then go for it. Good stuff. Another thing that's pretty good about this I noticed the other day. They now do it (in a ) little travel pot. So you know,  you can take it to the gym with you or if you're really vain you can take it with you on a night out anbd just sort of start fiddling with it. That's a bit rubbish though isn't it! So I've got a few more VO5 products to review for you so you can see what sort of things you can do with them. So then you can go and buy the right one for you. Thanks for watching. 3:35

Hope this helps

Bob