Led's
Entering the world of italki Hi! I'm Noelia and I'm 28 years old. I'm studying English because I love the language. I know a bit of italian too. I want to meet people from different parts of the world. I'm from Argentina and I really like travelling. Ten years ago when the internet wasn't so cool I used to have penfriends but, now I want to have chat Friends. Here I left you a photo of my favourite Singer: Abel Pintos. I wish you know how he sings. I'll be waiting for yor messages! Kisses Noelia

Entering the world of italki

Hi! I'm Noelia. and I'm 28 years old and I'm from Argentina. I'm studying English because I love the language. I know a bit of italian too. I really like travelling and I want to meet people from different parts of the world.  Ten years ago when the internet wasn't so cool, I used to have had penfriends but now I want to have chat Friends.
Here I left you a photo of my favourite Singer: Abel Pintos. I wish want you to know how he sings.

I'll be waiting for yor messages!

Kisses

Noelia

Very nice job Noelia. I basically changed some word order to help it to flow. I will check out your favorite singer.

Jaime