Song
A good leader Describe a friend who you think is a good leader You should say: Who this friends is?
How you first met?
How other people behave towards him or her?
And explain why you think he or she is a good leader. One of my friends is a good leader. He is just average in terms of appearance, except his sparkling eyes showed this must be a super intelligent. I met him from school drama club, we used to work in an after-class drama group. He was one of main actors but he always tried to act whole roles by his understanding and showed others another way to illustrate the character better, surprisingly no one disliked it otherwise couldn’t agree with him anymore. I guess simply because his talented on acting had overwhelmed us and of course he has a good communication skill. After we left the school, most of us have abandoned acting but he has been passionated on it and never gave it. One day his talented had been appreciated by a film producer, hired him as a main actor and a director in the movie. Not a surprise, this movie had been a blockbuster. Its box office take was incredible. I consider him as a good leader based on his gifts of acting, devoting himself to work and the way he communicates with colleagues.