Jenya
Third English homework (Please, correct this, if you can. Thanks!) I looked for my last job for a one month. It was the crisis time for my country, and employers could not to hire a lot of people. Many people were cut in Russian companies and searching for a new job was very difficult. But I needed to higher salary and I advertised my resume on the biggest Russian site for headhunters and for people who find a jobs. I saw vacant positions every day. When I found interesting advertise by employers or recruiting agencies I sent to them my CV with a covering letter. Besides I refreshed my advertise every morning, because I wanted to be at first lines in results of headhunters requests. Employers phoned to me or sent emails, we spoke about my qualification and experience.If theу liked my background, they invited me to interview. Sometimes it was difficult meetings: I took difference tests, including psychometric tests and I met a lot of strange people in recruitment agencies and in employers companies. Then, if I get at short-lists of best candidates, employers invited me for interview with “big bosses” and sometimes checked my references. Finally, two companies offered me. I compared its and turned down one of them. In a week my current employers appointed me.
1

Third English homework (Please, correct this, if you can. Thanks!)

I looked for my last job a month agomonth. It was a time of crisis in my country and employers could not to hire a lot of people. Many people were cut(?) in Russian companies and searching for a new job was very difficult. But I needed a higher salary and advertised my resume on the biggest Russian site for headhunters and for people who find a jobs. I saw vacant positions every day. When I found interesting advertisements from employers or recruiting agencies, I sent them my CV with a covering letter. I refreshed the advert listings every morning because I wanted to be first in the list of headhunters searches. Employers phoned me or sent emails and spoke about my qualification and experience. If theу liked my background, they invited me to interview. Sometimes the meetings were difficult. I took different tests, including psychometric and met a lot of strange people in recruitment agencies and companies. Then, if I got onto a short-list of best candidates, employers invited me for an interview with the 'big bosses' and sometimes checked my references. Finally, two companies offered me a job. I reviewed them but turned down one of them. In just a week, my current employer employed me.

congratulations and good luck at the new job. °ü°b