Alberto
First post: something about me Hi everybody!! Today, I have decided to boost my learning of English and I have signed to this website. I have studied English since I was a child, and I think I have a good grammar level, but I feel that I need to improve my speaking. For me, that is the most difficult part of English, since the lack of practice during last years makes me forget expressions, vocabulary and fluency. But I think it is neccesary for me improve my English. It is neccesary as a way to develop my person and also it will be helpful forma my futuro jobs. I have worked in a company for almost two years, but it is a job that is not related with my studies, so I would like to find something relationated with Civil Engineering, and I want to find it abroad. See you in my next post!

First post: something about me

Hi everybody!!

Today, I have decided to boost my learning of English and I have signed to this website.

I have studied English since I was a child, and I think I have a good grammar level, but I feel that I need to improve my speaking. For me, that is the most difficult part of English, since the lack of practice during last years makes me forget expressions, vocabulary and fluency.

But I think it is neccesary for me improve my English. It is neccesary as a way to develop my person and also it will be helpful forma my future jobs.

I have worked in a company for almost two years, but it is a job that is not related with my studies, so I would like to find something relationated with Civil Engineering, and I want to find it abroad.

See you in my next post!