Emilie
Can you correct this for me ? Hi everyone ! Can you correct this for me please ? I would be really grateful ! :) This document is an article entitled “Macron Law: Green Light in The work on Sunday”. It was taken from a French Newspaper “Le Figaro” published on February 2nd 2015. The text focuses on the Macron bill. It puts forward working on Sundays and the various repercussions that the implement of this draft will lead on the daily lives of the French people. Perhaps, this law will be a great stride in French working lives. So the question is: What are the consequences of the Macron Law on French society? To begin with, I will explain what does the Macron law consist in? Then I will put forward the positive effects and negative effects of this law. I. So, what does the bill consist in ? As its name suggests, Macron law has been proposed by the French Minister for the Economy, Emmanuel Macron. This article deals with one of the most controversial measures of this law which is the working on sunday. This reform has 3 mains objectives: expansion, activity and equality of economic opportunities.. To achieve this, several measures have been set up. First, countries will be allowed to open stores stores during 12 Sundays a year with the agreement of the mayor. Then, in order to develop tourism, tourist and commercials zones will be created. Stores could be opened during 52 Sundays a year and stayed open until midnight. This law also applies to the stores located in the 12 most important station in France. This law which is pretty revolutionary has a specific purpose pour but de stimultating French economy. To conclude, we could say the newspaper Le Figaro shows that the Macron Law may have both positive and negative consequences on French society. This law is really controversial and has raised considerable criticism from the Socialist Party. If I had to give my own opinion, I would say that working on sundays is a great reform since it will allow to boost the Economy, expanding jobs and Increasing the purchasing power. However, it should be absolutely on "voluntary basis".