Alinne Moraes
My dreams Good evening! I need to write one more note in my notebook, because today I learned some new words in my vocabulary. I'm feeling motived a lot, many people say to me about my progress with English Language. There are about 12 months that I study English, including: listen music, write here, talk in Skype with natives and looking others ways to grow up my knowledge. Sometimes I think I'm not very well with my english but always someone say to me good things. I hope to get speak very well in the future. My next expirience will be The New Zeland into a good language school. Thanks for your help... :) See you.

My dreams

Good evening!
I need to write one more note in my notebook, because today I learned some new words in my vocabulary.
I'm feeling motived a lot; many people talk to me about my progress with English Language.
There are about 12 months that I study English, including: listen to music, write here, talk in Skype with natives and looking up other ways to grow my knowledge.
Sometimes I think I'm not very good with my english but someone always says good things to me.
I hope to get speak very well in the future.
My next expirience will be The New Zeland in a good language school.

Thanks for your help...
:)
See you.

My dreams

Good evening!
I'm feeling motivated a lot, many people say to me about my progress with English Language.
There are about 12 months that I study English, including: listen music, write here, talk in Skype with natives and looking others ways to grow up my knowledge.
Sometimes I think I'm not very well with my english but always someone say to me good things.
My next expirience will be The New Zeland into a good language school.

Thanks for your help...
:)
See you.