Matt
医療翻訳 - Medical Translation 「で実施するための」がはっきりとは分からないと思います。 化学療法から終末期への移行まで切れ目ない医療で実施するための要因とは? What are the Factors for Implementing Continuous Medical Treatment Until the Transition to End-of-life Care from Chemotherapy?
Now, I see, Matt! XD As for me as well as you, 「で」 in the sentence seems a little bit awkward, I believe, it makes no difference to use 「を」 instead. About 実施する: I suppose he used it just because he is accustomed to use it in papers/documents at the hospital. In an official or stiff situation, we use the word frequently instead of する. Maybe する is kind of casual in such a case, and we would chose 実施する or 行う. Hope this would be a help.
Hi Orsinia. Thanks so much for the comment. Sorry! I wasn't clear; actually, I'm translating from Japanese to English. A Japanese doctor wrote the original Japanese sentence and I want to make sure my English is correct. I haven't seen 「で実施するための」 before and I'm not sure exactly how it's different than something more simple like just 「する」. Actually, the 「で」is what made it difficult for me. I also thought 「を」 would be more normal but he used で so I wasn't sure if it changed the meaning.
You are pretty close. I would translate like this: 「化学療法から**終末ケア**への移行まで切れ目ない医療**を**実施するための要因とは(or カギは何か)? 」 End-of -life Care = 終末ケア or ターミナルケア(origin: terminal care) It seems ターミナルケア is more common in Japan. I wonder I'm not sure what is the point of your question. "実施するための" = "for implementing" in your sentence, as you might know?