Mike
Five pounds too dear A packman holding pens and watches approached Mike who seemed intention to buy them. The man went great lengths to introduce his wares. Mike showed interest in the delicate pens with flashing. Mike noticed one of the pen which inscribed words ‘made in the USA’ at the base of the cap. The Man exciting claimed it had been sold out except the only one. Mike attempted to buy it and began bargaining the price with him. The pen’s price and value were not equal, even the man said that he gave Mike a favorable price. Mike appeared his price in five fingers which meant five pounds. It gave the man a shock! No matter how the man kept gesticulating to Mike who still insisted his mind. With no patience, Mike had shrugged his shoulders before got rid of the man. No sooner later, the man followed the Mike and thrust the beautiful pen into Mike’s hand. Meanwhile, the man as if gave up in despair. Mike obviously pleased with his successful bargain, after completed the transaction, the man disappeared quickly. As we could expect, Mike ultimately knew why the man had got away so hurry—He could not fill the pen with ink and it just became one of his decoration!
1

Five pounds too dear

A packman hawker holding (holding is fine, but you could use "peddling" too) pens and watches approached Mike, who seemed intention to buy them to have the intention of buying them (but "interested in buying them" sounds more natural). The man went to great lengths to introduce his wares. (good) Mike showed an interest in the delicate exquisite pens with flashing (you need another word here to describe what is flashing, for example "flashing lights"). Mike noticed one of the pens which was inscribed with the words ‘made in the USA’ at the base of the cap. The man exciting excitedly claimed it they had been all sold out except for the only this last remaining one.

Mike attempted to buy it and began bargaining the price with him. The pen’s price and value were not equal, even though the man said (or "insisted") that he gave was giving Mike a favorable price. Mike appeared communicated his price in using five fingers which meant , meaning five pounds. It gave the man a shock! No matter how the man kept gesticulating, to Mike wouldn't budge on his price who still insisted his mind. With no Losing patience, Mike had shrugged his shoulders before got getting rid of the man.

No sooner had Mike walked away later, when the man quickly caught up to him followed the Mike and thrust the beautiful pen into Mike’s hand. Meanwhile, It's as if the man as if gave had given up in despair. Mike was obviously pleased with his successful bargaining. After completing the transaction, the man disappeared quickly disappeared. As we could be expected, Mike ultimately knew why the man had gotten away so in such a hurry—He could did not fill the pen with ink and so it just became a mere one of his decoration!