Mike
Farm the paranormal The farm’s work had been done overnight by who didn’t know. I decided to stay up all night that found the reason. Solving the mystery that who completed it and why he or she kept the secret all the time. I hid in the barn where was concealed enough and convenient to observe. Moonlight shining and wind softly, I nearly fell asleep how tired at midnight! Suddenly I woke up by a loudly voice liked closing the door from cowshed. I went straight to there and only found cows except anyone. Strangely, Cleaning had been done in there where were still confusing and smell bad in this evening. As I was thinking and went out to the fields. Unexpected to see that a figure of long shadow was working in the moonlight. While it glimpsed me in a short time and then disappeared at once. That’s too horrid to catch it by myself, so I was obliged to wake up others. When We went out to find it, no one was there and even no footsteps! The only evidence was that the farm work had almost been finished. And I confirmed that everyone was sleeping before the case had happened without me. In summary, I was sure enough that it none other than a ghost! The rumor was truth that the master employed a ghost ! Eventually, I decided not to work at this Farm any longer!
1

Farm the paranormal

The farm’s work had been done overnight by who didn’t knows ? I decided to stay up all night that to find out the reason. Solving the mystery that of who completed it, and why he or she kept the it a secret (all the time).

I hid in the barn where I was concealed well/enough and able (conveniently) to observe. Moonlight was shining and the wind was blowing softly. I nearly fell asleep, how I was so tired at midnight! Suddenly I was woken up by a loudly noise voice which sounded liked closing the door from of the cowshed. I went straight to there, and only found cows, not except anyone. Strangely, the cleaning had been done in there, where earlier in the evening had been were (still) a mess confusing and the smell bad in this evening.

As I was thinking and I went out to the fields, unexpectedly to see that a figure of long shadow the long shadow of a figure was working in the moonlight. While It saw/glimpsed me in after a short time and then disappeared at once. That’s It was too frightening/scary/horrid to catch it by myself, so I was obliged to wake up others.

When we went out to find it, no one was there, and not even no any footsteps! The only evidence was that the farm work had almost been finished, and I confirmed that everyone was sleeping before the incident/event case had occurred/happened without me.

In summary, I was sure enough that it was none other than a ghost! The rumor was trueth that the master employed a ghost ! Eventually, I decided not to work at this Farm any longer!