Du
about my next sing contest I'm preparing for a singing contest which will be held on this Sunday. I'll join with my friend and sing the song called "Nothing's gonna change my love for you". But I'm not confident at all. I'm so nervious about it. It's only 6 days from the test. And I have so many work to do. From today, I must practice hardly everyday with my friend. It's a biggest test I have joined so I'll do my best.

about my next singing contest

I'm preparing for a singing contest which will be held on this Sunday. I'll join with my friend and sing the song called "Nothing's gonna change my love for you". But I'm not confident at all. I'm so nervious about it. It's only 6 days from the test contest. And I have so many much work to do. From today, I must practice hardly hard everyday every day with my friend. It's a the biggest test contest I have joined entered so I'll do my best.

Good luck!

well, It's so wonderful if the words you say is true. But, it isn't come yet, so I don't know the result. The contest will be held 2 next days. I'm very nervous. If you want I'll tell you the result when it comes. thanks for your caring.
haha surly when I write this comment u have done ur best . so how was the result ?!
All the best my friend..