Yljaha
Please correct these sentences 1. The small rain turned out the downpour. 2. It was the beneficial place for the predators, because the fish teem in this place. 3. Ann has enchanted Tom by her unique feature. Tom has stroked Ann by his well-versed mind. The reciprocal feeling was born. 4. When Tom said that he was well-off and could afford to buy everything, he connoted that Ann should be his wife. He really sure that he can buy her. 5. Ann always persists, so she gains everything. 6. Ann always feels the gratitude towards people and wants to thank them doing something pleasant for them instead. 7. There is the abyss between you and him, because you have a different mindsets. 8. Buy a lot of the fuel, we will drive and I will show you the fabulous and thrilling landscape. 9. There is a latent theat. It is the alarming sign that it could happen real disaster. 10. We have to overcome every trifle and safe our friendship.
1

Please correct these sentences

1. The light rain/shower turned into a downpour.

2. It was a favourite place for predators, because fish was abundant in this place. /this place was teeming with fish

3. Ann has enchanted Tom with her unique feature. Tom has stroked Ann by his well-versed mind. The reciprocal feeling was born.

Ann has enchanted Tom with her uniquely beautiful features , and Tom has captivated her with his well-versed ( intelligent/fasinating) mind/ with his intellect.

4. When Tom said that he was well-off and could afford to buy her everything, he hinted to Ann that she would be in need of nothing if she were his wife . He was really sure that he could buy her heart .

5. Ann always persists, so she gains everything /everytime Note ; Not sure why she persist ? In what?

6. Ann always feels the gratitude towards people and wants to thank them doing something pleasant for them instead.

Ann always shows her gratitude towards people by doing something nice/pleasant for them as a gesture of thanks.

7. There is a chasm between you and him, because both of you have a different mindset.

8. Buy a lot of the fuel and we will go  drivng because I want to show you a fabulous and thrilling amazing landscape. Note : Landscape cant thrill a person can it ?? Never heard this adj for landscape b4 eg a thrilling rollercoaster ride

9. There is a latent/imminent theat. It is an alarming sign that a real disaster could happen.

Imminent is ' about to happen' eg you face imminent danger . You can only be alarmed when you know somthing is going to happen . Latent is "hidden", so if its hidden , you do see it soon , so why be alarmed`?? Latent danger may or may not happen but the possibilty is there.

10. We have to ignore every trifle to safe our friendship.

1

Please correct these sentences

1. The small light rain(shower) turned out the into a downpour.
2. It was the beneficial(an attractive) place for the predators, because the fish teem in this place.

(The predators benefitted here from the plentiful supply of fish.)
3. Ann has enchanted Tom by her unique feature personality. Tom has stroked intrigued Ann by his well-versed mind. They developed reciprocal feelings for each other was born.
4. When Tom said that he was well-off and could afford to buy everything, he connoted intimated that Ann should be his wife. He was really sure that he can could buy her.
5. Ann always persists, so she gains/gets/obtains everything.
6. Ann always feels the gratitude towards people and wants to thank them by doing something pleasant for them instead. (Ann likes to show her gratitude by doing something pleasant in return.)
7. There is the an abyss between you and him, because you have a different mindsets.
8. Buy a lot of the fuel, we will drive and I will show you the fabulous and thrilling landscape.
9. There is a latent theat. It is the alarming sign that it could happen a real disaster could happen.
10. We have to overcome every trifle and save our friendship.

As usual, any questions, just ask.