Akiko
I enjoyed watching an anime ONE PUNCH MAN yesterday. Yesterday, I watched an anime ONE PUNCH MAN which I had been waiting for for so long. A beginning of story is this: “A stage is fanciful Japanese city. There is a man who is too strong. His name is Saitama. His hobby is being Hero. He rescues people from monsters in his daily life. He can knock down monsters with only one punch. He obtains a power which nobody defeats him. However, in return for strength, he doesn’t feel a fear, a stress and impatience while battle. He said “the strongest is too bored”. So, he tries to find enemy which is stronger than he.” When I watch the anime, I was touched and excited, because Key frame was awesome!! especially, I couldn’t take me eyes off battle scene. Of course, the story is very interesting!! I couldn’t stop laughing at the first scene which appears monster is named “Wakuchin-man”. It was parody Anpanman anime. Also “Wakuchin-man” and “Baikinman” (this character is the villain in Anpanman) is same voice actor. The voice actor also plays Freeza in Dragon ball. I recommend this anime if you like “Dragon ball” and “TIGER & BUNNY”.

I enjoyed watching an anime ONE PUNCH MAN yesterday.

Yesterday, I watched an anime called ONE PUNCH MAN which I had been waiting for for so long to see.

A beginning of story is 

In the beginning of the story, the stage is set in a fancy japanese city.
“A stage is fanciful Japanese city. There is a man who appears to be so strong.
His name is Saitama. His hobby is being a Hero.
He rescues people from monsters in his daily life.
He can knock down monsters with only one punch.
He obtains a power in which nobody can defeat him. However, in return for strength, he doesn’t feel fear, stress or impatience while in battle.
He said “the strongest is too bored”. ("I am the strongest and i am bored")??
So, he tries to find an enemy that is stronger than he is. or (himself)

When I watch the anime, I was touched and excited, because the  Key frame was awesome!!
especially,when I couldn’t take me eyes off battle scene.
Of course, the story is very interesting!!

I couldn’t stop laughing at the first scene which a monster named “Wakuchin-man” appeared . It was a parody Anpanman anime. Also “Wakuchin-man” and “Baikinman” (this character is the villain in Anpanman) is the same voice actor. The voice actor also plays Freeza in Dragon ball.

I recommend this anime if you like “Dragon ball” and “TIGER & BUNNY”.