V.j.
The Elder vs Post-Technological Society Modern Society has been revamping into what is called "Post-Technological Society" and making inroads into revolutionary technical advances for the human being. Does this name have any significance for us? What does Post-Technological Society entail? I have to humblely admit that I associate it with a lot of efforts, making up for lost time and wasting a lot of my spare time. To me, it is rather difficult not only to understand and follow technological "advances", but also to adapt my ordinary life to them in a way that they didn't become stumbling blocks in my daily routine. Does it mean that those changes are appalling or terrible for us, for our society? Not exactly, although, to some extent, they are disturbing more and more those people who were haphazardly reluctant to jump into that train 30 years ago. I'll try to express what I mean. I belong to a generation - those who are more than half a century old - considered as non-native, but immigrants when speaking about Internet, new technologies and social networks. In the 90,s, we had to learn how to use computers and Internet -after being adult, when we had already finished growing up - because work and ordinary life demanded it, not because it was our choice, but iot avoid being ousted from our jobs. Using a sort of metaphore, the adaptation to those changes could be associated to a long-distance race where the new runners incorporated to the race - former generations - can hardly keep the pace, and as a result of it, we are winnowing down, and along the itinerary there are plenty of people who threw in the towel. However, the real problem for us is that we haven't reached the apex, the pace of the so-called great innovative changes isn't slowing down, on the contrary, it keeps speeding up in earnest!
1

The Elder vs Post-Technological Society

Modern Society has been revamping evolving into what is called "Post-Technological Society" and making inroads into revolutionary technical advances for the human being (<em>or</em> for humanity).
Does this name have any significance for us? What does Post-Technological Society entail?
I have to humbly admit that I associate it with a lot of efforts, making up for lost time and wasting a lot of my spare time. To me, it is rather difficult not only to understand and follow technological "advances", but also to adapt my ordinary life to them in a way that they didn't don't become stumbling blocks in my daily routine.
Does it mean that those changes are appalling or terrible for us, for our society? Not exactly, although, to some extent, they are disturbing impacting more and more those people who were haphazardly somewhat reluctant to jump into onto that train 30 years ago.
I'll try to express what I mean. I belong to a generation - those who are more than half a century old - considered as non-native, but immigrants when speaking about the Internet, new technologies and social networks. In the 90,s 90s, we had to learn how to use computers and the Internet -after becoming adult, when we had already finished growing up - because work and ordinary (<em>or</em> daily) life demanded it, not because it was our choice, but iot in order to avoid being ousted from our jobs.
Using a sort of metaphore, the adaptation to those changes could be associated compared to a long-distance race where the new runners incorporated to the race - former generations - can hardly keep up the pace, and as a result of it, we are winnowing down, and along the itinerary way (<em>or</em> road <em>or</em> journey) there are plenty of people who threw in the towel.
However, the real problem for us is that we haven't reached the apex, the pace of the so-called great innovative changes isn't slowing down, on the contrary, it keeps speeding up in earnest!

Very good Vicente! My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.