Rachel
Practice with Nominative and Accusative .يفعل الاستاذُ في مدرستاَ The professor works in a school. اكلتا اختانٌ اثنتان الفلافلَ. Two sisters ate the falafel. ذهب الى المسجدَ الرجلُ. The man went to the mosque. يدرس ابن عمي ادلرة الاعمل. My cousin studies business administration. I am trying to focus on the pronunciation of nouns and objects in these sentences. I have a couple questions: 1) In a sentence where there is an adjective after a noun, like "Two sisters ate the falafel", do you put a ٌ on اختان? 2) Do you include a ٌ on a subject if there is a pronoun, like in "My cousin studies business administration"? Thanks so much! I really appreciate the help.
1

Practice with Nominative and Accusative

.يعمل/ يُدَرِّس الأستاذُ في مدرسة
The professor works in a school.
أكلت الأختان الفلافل.
Two sisters ate the falafel.
ذهب الى المسجدِ الرجلُ/ ذهب الرجلُ إلى المسجد.
The man went to the mosque.
يَدْرُس ابن عمي إدارةَ الأعمالِ.
My cousin studies business administration.

I am trying to focus on the pronunciation of nouns and objects in these sentences.
I have a couple questions:
1) In a sentence where there is an adjective after a noun, like "Two sisters ate the falafel", do you put a ٌ on اختان?
2) Do you include a ٌ on a subject if there is a pronoun, like in "My cousin studies business administration"?

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the help.

Practice with Nominative and Accusative

. يعمَلُ الاستاذُ في مدرسةٍ
The professor works in a school.
أكلتا أختانِ اثنتان الفلافلَ.
Two sisters ate the falafel.
ذهب الى المسجدِ الرجلُ.
The man went to the mosque.
يدرس ابن عمي إدارة الأعمال.

I have a couple questions:

-answer for q1 ... you don't have to put ٌ on أختان because it mean that more than person did this verb so in this case the ـان or ـين is instead of ٌ which is use in case that one person do the verb.

-answer for q2 ... when we use a pronoun because it will be very difficult to read it .

Note : 

1. we put the subject usually after the verb (like : "ذهب الرجل إلى المسجد" = "The man went to the mosque")

2. In case that two persons do the verb like as you said "Two sisters ate the falafel" = أكلت أختان الفلافل   we don't have to put اثنتان after أختان because we put ان at the end of the subject which mean that two persons do this verb

Hey i would like to help you with arabic if you want

Practice with Nominative and Accusative

.يفعل الاستاذُ في مدرستاَ

( الاستاذ" البروفيسور" يعمل في مدرستنا ،يعمل الأستاذ" البروفيسور" في مدرستنا)
The professor works in a school.
اكلتا اختانٌ اثنتان الفلافلَ.

( أكلت الأختان الفلافل، الأختان أكلتا الفلافل)
Two sisters ate the falafel.
ذهب الى المسجدَ الرجلُ.

( ذهب الرجل للمسجد، ذهب الرجل إلى المسجد)
The man went to the mosque.
يدرس ابن عمي ادلرة الاعمل. ممتاز  

I have a couple questions:
1) In a sentence where there is an adjective after a noun, like "Two sisters ate the falafel", do you put a ٌ on اختان?   No we don't add, just the noun and the adjective.

In Arabic, for definite nouns we use ال, the same as in English; for non definite nouns we don't add any thing before the noun but then we should add an adjective after the noun to be understandable.

e.g: 

ذهبت إلى المدرسة ( definite)

ذهبت الى مدرسة ( non definite) we should add an adjective at the end.

No.