The little boy I have wrote this. I didn't write any story before. Please correct it and give me suggestions. How I can use more appropriate words. The little boy was leaving his home. His brother said" stop, stop. Your are impudent boy. You are doing wrong." He didn't listen anything, pushed the door and run away. It seemed that he was angry and quarrel with his brother. When the boy felt tired, he sat under a tree. It was stony area. Their was a road in front of the tree. Traffic was running on the road. Everyone seems in hurry. A women who was limping was passing from road, when he saw the little boy weeping and trembling. She thought that the boy is in trouble and should help her. The women listened the rustling sound, when she looked carefully a snake was lied behind the little boy. The snake was about to bite him, the women jumped took the boy in her lap and beat the snake. The boy was shocked and quiet. The women said " Why are you sitting in this desolation area? From where you belong? Where are your companions? Are you playing here with cockle shells? It seems that you are in hurry, Am I right? The boy didn't answer and remain quiet. After a small paused he said " My mother said me, don't talk to strangers". The women was looking very talkative, she continued the conversation and said, did you straggled from your way to home? The boy frowned. Listen my little stout boy, said the women. Tension is apparent on your face, I'm not discomfiting you, tell me why are you sitting here in gloomy. To be continued... I hope you enjoy this story. Thanks for correcting my mistake in advance.

The little boy

I have wrote this. I didn't write any story before. Please correct it and give me suggestions. How I can use more appropriate words.

The little boy was leaving his house. His brother said" stop, stop. Your are impudent boy. You are doing wrong." He didn't listen anything, pushed the door and run away. It seemed that he was angry and quarrel with his brother.

The little boy was about to leave his house when his brother said, " Stop! Stop! ,you are an imprudent boy.What you did was wrong" He did not listened to him ,pushed the door open and ran out.It seemed that he was angry after a quarrel with him.

Soon/when the boy felt tired, and he sat under a tree. It was a stony area. Their was a road in front of the tree. Traffic was running on the road. Everyone seems in hurry. A women who was limping was passing from road, when he saw the little boy weeping and trembling. She thought that the boy is in trouble and should help her.

Soon, the boy got tired , and he decided to sit under a tree , which was in a stony area.In front of the tree , there was a road with some/heavy traffic , and it seemed that everyone was in a hurry. A limping woman walked across the road and saw the little boy weeping and trembling. She thought the little boy was in trouble and decided to help him.

The women listened the rustling sound, when she looked carefully a snake was lied behind the little boy. The snake was about to bite him, the women jumped took the boy in her lap and beat the snake. The boy was shocked and quiet.

Then, the woman heard a rustling sound , and when she checked , she saw a snake lying behind the boy, and it was about to bite him. The woman quickly jumped over to him and held him close to her, and proceeded to beat the snake with a stick.

The women said " Why are you sitting in this desolation area? From where you belong? Where are your companions? Are you playing here with cockle shells? It seems that you are in hurry, Am I right? The boy didn't answer and remain quiet.

After that , the woman asked, " Why are you sttting here alone in this desolated place? Where are you from?Are you playing with cockle shells? It seems that you are in hurry, Am I right? "

The boy didn't answer and remained quiet.

After a small paused he said " My mother said me, don't talk to strangers". The women was looking very talkative, she continued the conversation and said, did you straggled from your way to home? The boy frowned. Listen my little stout boy, said the women. Tension is apparent on your face, I'm not discomfiting you, tell me why are you sitting here in gloomy.

After a short pause , he answered, "" My mother said me, don't talk to strangers". But, the woman was in a talkative mood, and she continued by asking him whether the boy had trouble getting home.The boy just frowned.' Listen! My little stubborn boy',said the woman. 'Anxiety is written all over your face. I am not here to discomfit you . Just tell me why are you sitting here looking so gloomy', she added.

To be continued... I hope you enjoy this story. Thanks for correcting my mistake in advance.