Lina2013
The death of king cat King cat has white hair in whole body.when he walks ,his posture is elegant ,moderate ,when he jumps up or catchs something ,suddenly ,fast and lissom .every day he patrols around our building .takes a nap in sun .eats food my mom makes for him.enjoys the bath we give him .his life is so pleased till a female cat comes to my neighbors .(I will continue to write soon.)
1

The death of my cat "King".

King's fur was pure white. When he walked his posture was elegant and relaxed; when he jumped up or caught something his movements were sudden, fast and graceful. Every day he would patrols around our building, takes a naps in the sun and eats food my mom made for him. He even enjoyed the baths we gave him. His life was very pleasant until my neighbors got a female cat. (to be continued...)

The death of king cat

King cat has white hair that covered his whole body.when he walks his posture is elegant yet  modest . When he jumps up or catches something it is sudden. Every day he patrols around our building . He often takes a nap in sun, eats food my mom makes for him, or enjoys the bath we give him. His life was so peaceful untill my neighbours got a cat.(I will continue to write soon.)